World-class Golf in Cape Charles: Bay Creek Nicklaus & Palmer Courses
Cape Charles and the Eastern Shore of Virginia aren’t just paradise for boaters and beach lovers, we’re also home to two of the best golf courses in the country.
Two 18-hole Signature Courses
Bay Creek is unique in that you have the opportunity to choose between a Nicklaus or Palmer golf course. Golf Digest has named these courses among the best in the state of Virginia, and Golf World ranked Bay Creek 12th in its list of top golf resorts in America.
Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course – Cape Charles, VA
- 7,250 yard championship course with smooth A-4 greens and perfectly manicured Tifway 419 Bermuda fairways.
- Five strategically placed sets of tees to challenge players of all skill levels.
- With four holes on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, eight holes on Old Plantation Creek and several holes framed by sand dunes and large beach bunkers, the Palmer Course is a nature lover’s delight.
“I don’t know if you could pick a better spot, better terrain, for a golf course than this. It’s remarkable to be out here. I could play this golf course every day and love it…it’s just perfect.” – Arnold Palmer
Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course – Cape Charles, VA
- 7,417 yard championship course with Tifsport Bermuda fairways and smooth A-4 bent grass greens.
- Characterized by large waste bunkers and more than 100 formal bunkers.
- With acres of dunes, mature trees, small well-protected greens, and water on several holes, this course will challenge the best.
“I believe we have given everyone a golf course they can be proud of here at Bay Creek. It’s very pleasing to the eye. It has great views, particularly looking out at the water. It’s a very pretty area dan environmentally sensitive.” – Jack Nicklaus
For more information about having an amazing golfing experience during your time on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, reach Bay Creek at www.baycreek.net or 757-331-8620.